- Faculty With Us
- Awarness & Eligibility
- Fee Structure
|M. K. Sikriwal||Physics|
|Er. Rakesh Ranjan||Physics|
|Dr. Sachindra Narayan||Zoology|
AIPMT is well known entrance examination for medical aspirants that get conducted each year. One of the most renowned education boards - CBSE conducts this entrance exam. AIPMT - All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test gets organized in order to provide the admission in various medical courses such as MBBS and BDS. Each year huge numbers of candidates appear in this examination. It most probably held in the month of May and application form available from December each year. Here we have collected important information about AIPMT 2017.
AIPMT comes up with some eligibility criteria so that only those who fulfill such criteria, they can apply for it.
- Age Needed - Candidate's should be minimum 17 years old as on 31st December2017. The upper age limit is 25 years. Five year age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for all the candidates who belong to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC.
- Nationality - Indian citizen can apply for this examination. Whereas OCI - Overseas Citizen of India are also applicable for applying.
- Educational Qualification - Candidate must have passed intermediate with some mandatory subjects such as Biology / Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry with minimum 50% marks for general category candidates whereas candidates who belong to reserved category are required to pass 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a reputed education board.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Science with two of these subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Biology, Zoology)/ Bio - Technology can also apply for this examination.
Mandatory Documents To Apply
The application forms will be available on the official website from December From the homepage, one can get the online apply link (after release of AIPMT 2017 official notice). By opening that click one can get the application to fill in. You must be familiar with complete eligibility criteria, before applying for any examination so you better go through AIPMT 2016 eligibility criteria first.
- Confirmation page (3 printouts)
- Copy of payment receipt.
- Photos being uploaded on the application form (2 -3 copies)
- In case you belong to AP, J&K and Telangana, then you need to submit the copy of self-declaration for proving you have applied for 15% all India quota seats.
- One candidate can fill only one application, two application forms from only one candidate will be discarded.
Exam Pattern :- This examination will be a pen and a paper based exam. There will be total 180 questions divided in four sections. Each section will be having 95 questions. You will be given total 3 years for completing this test. This exam will be conducted in morning session from 10am to 1pm.
DURATION :- 2 YEAR
FEE :- INR 81000/-
MEDICAL TARGET BATCH
DURATION :- 1 YEAR
FEE :- INR 41000/-